I had a gig today where I played an older person and it made me think of my father… here is something I had on my mind. I had a mentor that one day said he was trying to be relevant and it never hit him just how relevant he was. Wisdom needs to be appreciated especially by those who have it and don’t even realize it.
Something to think about literally!
Ask yourself this:
1) How can Life get any better than it is at this moment? In regards to Relationship, Work, or any area that is important to you!
2) What are the possibilities of achieving these aspirations and more importantly will these indeed make you happy?
3) What would it take to meet these new goals? What healthy habits will I have to put in place to move into the position I see as making me happy?
Words, words, words, words, its what you say, read, listen to and watch all create the environment you live.
Staying on the positive side is good for you not only mentally but medically proven to keep you healthy.
Take a good look at what media you pay attention to, what words you use and your inner monolog. Try to think and work with optimistic words so you can set your triggers to be configured to find the good in the world not the bad.
Pay attention to:
- Your Self Talk
- You’re Personal Vocabulary
- The Media you Choose, i.e., TV, Radio, New, Videos
- The Triggers you set